Saturday, April 11, 2009

Beruby a successful expanding company

Source: Google Analytics.

BeRuby continues its expansion through the Internet, and perhaps soon it will probably be a reference point in the network. The image above shows how users of Beruby are spread around the globe.

While more than 70% of the visits are still from Spain, the remaining 30% of the visits are divided between ¡143 countries!

Beruby has now more than 250.000 users all over the world and has quadrupled in size in 1 year.

Earn you first Dollar!

Now you will receive your first dollar when you join Beruby.
Just open and account and you will see you dollar in you ballance. It's that easy!!
Remenber, you can join all the pages you want even if the page is not from your country.

Beruby UK/world (recommended if you live in UK, Europe)

Beruby USA/world (recommended if you live in North America, Asia)

Beruby Spain/world (recommended if you live in Spain, Europe or South America


Post a Comment